There are more and more people joining the ranks of World of Warcraft every day. Nobody can get enough of this game and there are plenty of reasons why. In WoW, you can escape the realities of everyday life. Just relax, do a few dailies to make a little gold, and just have fun with friends - not a bad way to spend an evening. And as you do this, you'll naturally make gold over time.
However, there may come a time when you want to get a little more out of the time you spend in the game. There are items that cost 20,000 gold, and surely you want those items. This means that in order to get the most out of your WoW experience, you'll have to make gold as quickly as possible.
But how do you do this? There are several things to keep in mind when trying to make gold quickly in WoW by doing dailies. You probably already know that daily quests award you with gold for completing them. And initially, in WoW, items do not cost that much gold to purchase. But eventually, the items become very expensive, especially the best of the best items you'll want to get when you hit level cap. So, you need a game plan to be able to afford all the items you want, if you want them before the end of time.
Focus on Gold
When you want to build up a stockpile of gold quickly in WoW, you have to supplement your regular activites with activities designed specifically to make you a lot of gold. Doing dailies is a great way to make a lot of gold quickly. All daily quests pay out gold when you complete them. The key is to pay attention to the amount of gold each daily rewards you with when you complete them. You should also take time into consideration when trying to make gold fast in WoW using dailies. If you can make 200 gold, but it takes you 5 hours to do it, that's not very much gold per hour. There are good ways to make a lot of gold per hour, such as optimized speed gold dailies runs.
There are guides available that will lead you step-by-step through completing speed gold dailies runs, among other cool things. X-Elerated Daily Quest Guide is one of those guides. Save up your gold from completing speed gold dailies runs every day and you'll be well on your way to making gold fast in WoW and buying those expensive items you want. Click HERE for more X-Elerated Warcraft Guides.
Flatform: PlayStation Portable
Also on: PC, PS2, X360, PS3, Wii
ESRB: E for Everyone:
Publisher: 2K Sports
Developer/Co-Developer: Visual Concepts / Kush Games
Release Date: October 06, 2009
NBA 2K10 Game Trailer
About The Game
NBA 2K10 is a basketball video game based on the National Basketball Association developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It was released on October 6, 2009 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PSP and on October 12, 2009 on PC. It was released on Wii on November 9, 2009 in North America. It was released in Europe on November 27. Kobe Bryant is the cover athlete of the game. The game is the first PSP and Wii release of the NBA 2K series, and the first on a Nintendo system since NBA 2K7 for the GameCube. The Wii version, while containing version-specific controls and nuances, is a general port of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions - including all the modes (online and offline) of the current-gen iterations. The PSP release is essentially a port of the PS2 version, though lacking online play.
* NBA Today - Real world match-ups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into the game. As said on page NBA2K this feature in not available to the PlayStation 2 system.
* My Player Mode - Players can create their own basketball player and guide him through his career. Starting as a drafted or undrafted rookie in the Summer Circuit, players will have to work their way up into an NBA team’s training camp, or in the D-League. Again My Player mode feature was not added to PlayStation 2 version of this game.
* Signature Play - New signature player styles, tendencies, dribble packages, dunk packages, facial expressions, and team rituals, such as the Cavaliers photo shoot, LeBron James' chalk toss, Dwyane Wade's pull-ups on rim, Vince Carter kissing the rim while pulling himself up on the net, and Kevin Garnett's fist pump, as well as specialty jerseys. These features are not available on the PlayStation 2 version.
* Reworked Gameplay - New easy-to-use dribbling and post game controls and the new stamina system.
* Deeper Association Mode - The Association Mode now incorporates the NBA Development League, the ability to control all 30 NBA teams at once, restricted free agency, real-time practice, an all-new player progression system, and many other enhancements.
* Intense Defense - New defensive controls that allow players to shadow their opponent's moves, deny position off-ball, and select how they want to contest shots.
* Improved Create-A-Player Mode - Players can now customize their player's facial styles, tattoos, and shoes. Also included are new dunk packages, dribble packages, signature leaners, floaters and post moves. This feature is also not added to version to PlayStation 2.
* Save & Quit Current Game - A new gameplay feature that allows users to save a game right where they are and come back to it later to the point where they saved it.
Credits to: wikipedia.org
Flatform: PlayStation Portable
Also on: PS3, Wii, PS2, X360, Wii
ESRB: T for Teen: Blood, Violence
Release Date: September 14, 2010
Cabelas North American Adventure Game Trailer
About The Game
Game has amazing diversity, integrated game: hunting, fishing, Uchitori and more than 50 kinds of hunting and fishing and other adventures. Performance more real experience, real-life scenarios based on risk, there are wonderful animals with advanced artificial intelligence of reality and reality devices and equipment brand.
Cabela's North American Adventures introduces fresh touches to the popular hunting franchise, including a custom gun builder that allows players the ability to create thousands of gun options with a variety of receivers, stocks, barrels, and scopes.
For those of you who are serious PSP Gamer like me, and are into video games, you
have probably seen or heard of the new Cabelas North American Adventure PSP game. I saw the Cabelas North American Adventure trailer about a week ago and I took some time to play around with this free full game and I was really impressed.
Cabelas North American Adventure marks again the latest addition to the much loved and played fun gaming series for PSP. Cabelas North American Adventure can also spark a gamers interest in this particular game, causing them to not only pick Cabelas North American Adventure information throughout the free full game, but also to seek further details and reviews from the internet. Playing this game combines action, challenge and adventure.
http://www.1000freepspgames.com is absolutely legal. All the games posted in this website and all its contents are the properties of the company, studio, producer, and its respective entities. We the site owners does not host or upload any videos, media files, torrent files (avi, mov, flv, mpeg, divx, mp4, mp3, torrent, iso, cso). http://www.1000freepspgames.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of content of the linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or hosts.